Hello Friends!!! Have a look on very YUMMY, Delicious and Delectable “Chicken ChowMein Recipe”…. It is quite simple Recipe with regular ingredients always available at home yet it is very appetizing….So Do give it a try….
Check-out the recipe at: https://youtu.be/bv8TN8P1TL8
Subscribe FoodVilla for more YUMMY Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OuKcS8f0Hpi36FmcuREUQ
• Chicken Breast 500 g
• Capsicum 250 g
• Carrot 2 (large size)
• Cabbage 200 g
• Garlic 3-4 cloves
• Spaghettis 1 packet
• Salt To Taste
• Red Chili Powder 2 tbsp.
• Black Pepper Powder 3 tsp.
• Cumin Seeds 1-½ tsp
• Dry Coriander Seeds 1-½ tsp
• Soy Sauce 3 tbsp.
• Vinegar 2 tbsp.
• Ketchup ½ cup
• Oil 1 cup
• Cut all chicken breasts in small cubes.
• Pre-heat 2 tbsp. of oil in pan, add roughly chopped garlic and cook them until golden brown.
• Then add chicken cubes and cook until it changes color.
• Now add salt, 1 tbsp. red chili powder, 1-½ tsp black pepper powder, crushed cumin and coriander seeds, 2 tbsp. soy sauce and vinegar in chicken.
• Cook on very low flame until chicken is done.
• Now add ketchup in chicken, cook on high flame for 2-3 minutes and turn off flame.
• Boil spaghettis until they are done and put them a side.
• Cut all vegetables in fine strips.
• Pre-heat remaining oil in pan, add all vegetables and fry them for 1-2 minutes.
• Now, add salt, remaining red chili powder, black pepper powder and soy sauce in vegetables and mix well.
• Cook on very low flame until vegetables are softened.
• Then add chicken in vegetables, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes
• Finally add spaghettis and mix them very well.
• Cook on medium flame for 1-2 minutes and turn off flame.
• Dish out the Chow Mein and serve with ketchup.
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/MXcoYE
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/
Follow us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/
CHICKEN CHOW MEIN RECIPE — Healthy & Spicy Chinese Recipe