Here are the recipes for the chicken and bread! I do hope you try them and enjoy them!
~~~~CHICKEN & GRAVY~~~~
• 1.5 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts
• 2 cups chicken broth
• 2 packages 0.87oz Chicken Gravy Mix
1. Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
2. Mix together the chicken broth and gravy packets. Then pour over the chicken.
3. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
4. Take two forks and pull apart the chicken. The chicken should be fork tender.
5. Stir the chicken in the gravy.
6. Serve with mashed potatoes and veggies.
1. 3 cups bread flour
2. 2 1/4 teaspoons instant yeast
3. 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
4. Oil, as needed
5. Combine flour, yeast and salt in a large bowl. Add 1 1/2 cups water and stir until blended; dough will be shaggy. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Let dough rest about 4 hours at warm room temperature, about 70 degrees.
6. Lightly oil a work surface and place dough on it; fold it over on itself once or twice. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let rest 30 minutes more.
7. At least a half-hour before dough is ready, heat oven to 450 degrees. Put a 6-to-8-quart heavy covered pot (cast iron, enamel, Pyrex or ceramic) in oven as it heats. When dough is ready, carefully remove pot from oven. Slide your hand under dough and put it into pot, seam side up. Shake pan once or twice if dough is unevenly distributed; it will straighten out as it bakes.
8. Cover with lid and bake 30 minutes, then remove lid and bake another 15 to 30 minutes, until loaf is beautifully browned. Cool on a rack.
Let me know if you tried this recipe and how you liked it!
Thank you for stopping by my channel!
*For any business or collaboration inquires email me at
Chicken & Gravy Recipe ☆ Cook With Me