Hey!!!!! I hope y’all enjoyed this recipe. Please don’t forget to LIKE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!
1 (16 oz) box of Penne Noodles
6 clovers of garlic ( minced)
2 (8 oz) bags of Kafts Italian 5 cheese
2 (12 oz) bags of extra large shrimp ( 26-30 count)
1 (12 oz) bag cooked crawfish tails
1 1/2 onion (chopped)
1 bunch of green onion (chopped)
1/2 green bell pepper (chopped)
1/2 red bell pepper ( chopped)
1 Quart Heavy Whipping Cream
1/4 cup extra creamy butter ( regular will do)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tsp onion powder
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp complete seasoning
2 tbsp Cajun seasoning ( I used McCormick Gourmet)
1 tsp Mrs. Dash extra spicy seasoning
1/2 tsp coarse kosher salt
sprinkle of pepper
*you may want to salt and pepper to taste*
1) Boil Penne Noodles according to box then drain
2) In separate pan add oil and butter
3) Once butter is melted add onion, bell peppers, garlic and half of green onion to the pan. ( put other half of green onions to the side)
4) Cook veggies on medium heat until veggies are soft then add seasonings and mix well.
5) Next add heavy whipping cream and 1 bag of cheese. ( Add more if you would like)
6) Big cream to a boil and continue to stir (DO NOT LET BURN). Once the sauce is to your liking add in shrimp.
7) Cook shrimp until done.
8) Carefully pour sauce over noodles and add in crawfish.
9) Mix well. Then add other half of green onions. Mix well
10) Top with remaining cheese and enjoy!!!!!
King Crab Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUkmOfvqUj4&t=25s
Lobster and Shrimp Ravioli Cooking Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pHczvfB7Zg&t=25s
Follow my mom channel: stacy brown https://www.youtube.com/user/LOVEJJ46
Teriyaki chicken https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuxaOIYwLP8
P.O. BOX INFO
3828 Salem Rd #13
Covington, GA 30016
P.O. BOX INFO IS THE SAME FOR ME AND MY MOM
Facebook: Martika Sutton
Cook With Me| Cajun Seafood Pasta