This recipe is one of my favorites, and I am excited to share it with you because it is so versatile and can fit into all types of diets. It is gluten-free and sugar-free with a vegan version option written below. It can also be made dairy-free. It’s so delicious, natural, and healthy. Be sure to use organic ingredients as much as you can to get the most out of this recipe. Delicious!!!
3 large, ripe bananas
1 cup pitted Medjool dates, packed
4 Tbsp coconut oil
1 large egg
2 cups gluten-free oat flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking power
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
½ cup milk or non-dairy milk
1 ½ tsp vanilla
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
½ cup crushed nuts (optional)
** Vegan option: Use 2 tbsp flaxseed meal mixed with 6 Tbsp water that sits for 15 min in place of the egg and coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mash bananas, set aside.
3. Mix dry ingredients together, set aside.
4. Grind dates in food processor until smooth,. Then add all the wet ingredients, including the banana, into the food processor until smooth.
5. After processing, add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients. Add nuts if desired.
6. Grease a loaf pan and add the mixture.
7. Bake at 350F for 50 minutes.
8. Let it cool and enjoy!
Easy Banana Bread Recipe! | Gluten-Free & Sugar-Free (vegan option available)