I hope you guys enjoy this easy vegetarian pizza recipe! I love making this because it’s so easy and of course delicious! All details (ingredients/instructions) are below. Thank you so much for watching and many more food videos to come!!! And special thanks to my bff Kruthi for helping with this video!!
Pizza Dough – Trader Joe’s
Green/Red Bell Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees
2. Cut up all veggies
3. Oil pizza tray with extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
4. Roll out pizza dough and place in oven for 5 minutes
5. Take pizza dough out of oven and place toppings on it
6. Put pizza in oven for 12-15 minutes
7. Take pizza out of oven and let it cool for 5-10 minutes. Add chili flakes and enjoy!
Instagram: @ketanachad // https://www.instagram.com/ketanachad/
Twitter: @ketanachad // https://twitter.com/ketanachad
Snapchat: @ketanac // https://www.snapchat.com/add/ketanac
Song: Fredji – Happy Life (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/KzQiRABVARk
EASY VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPE!