As part of eating a clean and calorie cautious diet, Sprouted Mung Beans Salad is the top of my list. Mung Beans are not only a low calorie food, but also has lots of protein to keep you full for a longer period. Here, I am sharing a delicious way to consume Sprouted Mung Beans, please make this way and enjoy 😊
How to Sprout Moong Beans: https://youtu.be/iA7hGkAk_GA
Sprouted Moong Beans Salad Ingredients:
2 Cups Sprouted Moong
1/4 Cup Water
1 Cup Diced Pepper
1 Cup Diced Cucumber
1 Cup Diced Tomato
1 Cup Diced Apple
1 Cup Shredded Carrot
1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
Chopped Green Chilis to taste
Himalaya Pink Salt to taste
1 Tablespoon Cumin Powder
Coriander Leaves for ganishing
Sprouted Moong Beans Salad Directions:
1. Heat up 2 cups of sprouted moong and 1 /4 cup water in the microwave for 5-7 minutes. Transfer into a larger bowl. Let it cool for 10 minutes.
2. Use any colored peppers. Add 1 cup of diced pepper into the large bowl.
3. Then, add 1 cup diced cucumber, 1 cup diced tomato, 1 cup diced apple, 1 cup shredded carrot, 1/4 cup lemon juice, and chopped green chilis to taste.
4. For the seasoning, add Himalaya pink salt to taste and 1 tablespoon cumin powder. Mix well.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Follow Me On:
Healthy Sprouted Moong Beans Salad for Weight Loss | Vegan Friendly Recipe | Ami’s Cooking