Download the full Peruvian Chicken Recipe Here: https://www.foodforfitness.co.uk/recipes/peruvian-chicken
This is an amazing one-pot dish for a Peruvian inspired chicken recipe. The spice and flavour combination will be unlike anything you’ve tried before!
Here’s How To Make Peruvian Chicken
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and season the chicken with salt, pepper and 1 tsp of cumin. Add the chicken and brown for around 5 minutes then remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the garlic, carrot, onion, chilli paste and the other tsp of cumin to the pan and fry for a few minutes.
3. Meanwhile add the coriander (stalks included) to a blender with 100 ml of the beer and blitz.
4. Once the veg have started to soften add the chicken back to the pan along with the blitzed coriander, the red pepper and rest of the beer.
5. Simmer for a few minutes to allow the alcohol to burn off.
6. Finally add the peas, rice and stock, mix everything through and simmer for around 30 minutes until most of the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is cooked through.
If you’re looking to get more actionable nutrition, fitness and healthy cooking videos like this one, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel right here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=foodforfitness
High Protein Recipes: How To Make Peruvian Chicken