- Crunchy, lightly sweetened breakfast cereal that’s bursting with delicious raisins in every irresistible spoonful
- Start your day with great taste; crispy, toasted bran flakes balanced with the satisfying goodness of sweet, delicious raisins
- With 27 grams of whole grain, an excellent source of fiber and essential vitamins and minerals per serving; low fat and made with no high-fructose corn syrup, no cholesterol, and no trans fat; kosher
- A heart-healthy cereal that’s sure to please the whole family; (while many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease); no artificial flavors or colors
- Convenient, ready-to-eat cereal that comes in an 18.7-ounce box for freshness; enjoy with or without your favorite milk; perfect as a tasty snack at work, afternoon pick me up at school, or late-night treat
- 14 Vitamins & Minerals
- Excellent Source Of Fiber
- Two Scoops!
Wake up with Sunny and the simple goodness of Kellogg’s Raisin Bran—a deliciously crafted, wholesome cereal that helps energize the start of your day. This classic cereal is made with crispy, toasted bran flakes balanced with the satisfying taste of sweet raisins. Just as nutritious as it is delicious, this heart-healthy* breakfast cereal is low fat and contains an excellent source of fiber and essential vitamins and minerals to help you start your day off strong. Whether you enjoy your Raisin Bran in a bowlful at breakfast time, as an afternoon snack, or straight from the box after your workout, Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Cereal lets you rise, shine and make the most of your day. * While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Cereal
Start off your day off right with a classic cereal your whole family will love. Each spoonful of Kellogg’s Raisin Bran contains a delicious blend of crispy wheat bran flakes and plump, juicy raisins for natural sweetness. Made with healthy whole-grain wheat and bran flakes, this cereal packs seven grams of fiber and 13 essential vitamins and minerals into each serving. Loaded with 25% of your daily B vitamins, iron, folic acid, and more–along with 29% of your daily fiber, Kellogg’s Raisin Bran delivers the fuel your family needs to stay energized and focused throughout the day–all in a simple pour and serve meal.
The Benefits of Breakfast: A Healthy Way to Begin the Day
Starting the day with a balanced, great-tasting breakfast can put you on the fast track to good nutrition and better overall health. While many kids and adults forget this important first meal, research has shown that sitting down for a nutritious breakfast can decrease the risk of obesity, heart disease, and other nutritionally related conditions in kids and adults. Kids who eat breakfast:
- Are more alert in school, with better concentration, memory and grades
- Get more fiber, calcium, vitamins A and C, riboflavin, zinc, and iron to help build stronger bodies
- Have more energy to pursue healthy and active lifestyles
Cereal’s Role in a Nutritious Breakfast
Coming ready to eat out of the box without extra mess and cooking, cereal is a cornerstone of the busy American family’s diet. Kellogg’s fortified and whole grain cereals offer a low-fat, nutrient-dense, cholesterol-free food that encourages breakfast consumption. Studies have found that children who consume breakfast cereal have a higher intake of essential vitamins and minerals including iron, calcium, and B and D vitamins. Beyond the nutrients in the cereal itself, a serving of cereal is an excellent centerpiece for a balanced breakfast that includes fruit and milk. Children and adults alike enjoy the variety, flavors, and textures of cereal. Families benefit from the opportunity to sit down and eat as a family with a convenient, easy-to-serve food.
A one-cup bowl of Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Cereal contains:
- 29% of the recommended daily intake of fiber
- 25% of the recommended daily intake of vitamins B6 and B12
- 25% of the recommended daily intake of iron, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, and folic acid
- 20% of the recommended daily intake of phosphorus and magnesium
- 10% of the recommended daily intake of vitamins A and D
- 10% of the recommended daily intake of zinc
- 2% of the recommended daily intake of calcium
Add in the priceless experience of a shared family breakfast, with a simple to prepare cereal that everyone loves, and you’ve got Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Cereal.
Kellogg Company is a leading producer of cereal and convenience foods–a company you can rely on for great-tasting, high quality foods. Kellogg was founded in 1906, in Battle Creek, Michigan. For more than 100 years, innovation and their commitment to being the best has guided the company. From being the first company to offer premiums in cereal boxes to being the first to fortify the cereals, Kellogg has historically been a leader in industry, innovation, and marketing.
The founder, W.K. Kellogg, had a strong commitment to nutrition, health, and quality. His vision continues to drive improvement in the products and processes, with the goal of providing great-tasting, nutritious products that meet the most rigorous quality standards.
With more than 100 ready-to-eat cereals around the world, consumers count on Kellogg for great-tasting, convenient, and affordable choices that meet their nutrition needs.
List Price: $ 5.00
Price: $ 11.00