After looking at and watching several different styles and types of recipes, my brain started to wander and I began to write down what I thought would be an ultimate meatloaf! This idea was born and put to life and it is amazing! The recipe for the meatloaf and the glaze is below! Hope you enjoy and God Bless!!
ITALIAN SEASONED MOZZARELLA STUFFED MEATLOAF
This recipe can be grilled, baked in the oven on a broil pan, or in the oven on a baking rack above a pan. Cook at 350° for 1 hour or until internal temperature of meat is 165°.
2 lbs. 80/20 Ground Beef
1 C. Italian Style Bread Crumbs
1 C. Grated Parmesan
3 T. Worcestershire
2 T. Italian Seas.
2 Cloves of Garlic
¼ C. Chopped Parsley
6 oz. Fresh Mozzerella
S and P to Taste
1. Place all ingredients into a large bowl except for the fresh mozzarella and mix well!
2. After it is mixed well, move it to a pan or cutting board for forming.
3. Form the loaf and make a well from end to end in the middle of the loaf. About ½ the thickness of the loaf.
4. Add mozzarella to the well and close the meat back over the mozzarella.
5. Cook on a grill or oven at 350° for 1 hour or until internal temp is 165°!
6. During the last 15 minutes, add the glaze!
ITALIAN SEASONED MEATLOAF GLAZE
During the last 15 minutes of cook time for the meatloaf, spoon the glaze over and let the flavor of the glaze cook into the meat. Put one final coat of glaze on when it comes out of the oven.
2 C. Ketchup
2 Tbs Italian Seas.
¼ C Brown Sugar
S and P to Taste
1. Place all ingredients into a medium size bowl and mix thoroughly with a whisk!
2. Spoon the glaze over the meatloaf when it has 15 minutes left to cook.
The Best Meatloaf Ever! Stuffed with Mozzarella! Italian Seasoned! Cooking Is Amazing!