LAY HO MA everyone! I’m Wil Yeung. I bet you didn’t know that Caesar salad is my absolute favourite! I literally can eat 5 people’s worth! Join me in this episode and learn how to make the best vegan caesar dressing with confidence! You’ll be surprised how easy it is to make this, and trust me you will be as addicted to it as I am!
2 pieces (or more!) fresh garlic
1 cup cashews
1 cup water
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp capers
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
1. place all ingredients in a high speed blender (like a vitamix) and blend on high speed (if you’d like your dressing less thick, add more lemon juice or water. If you add water, remember to season it)
2. for the Caesar salad, slice your baguette into small cubes
3. place your croutons into a mixing bowl, drizzle olive oil, and toss
4. place your croutons in the oven and broil on low for 3-5 min or until golden brown
5. place your romaine lettuce, croutons, and caesar dressing into a mixing bowl
6. toss well and plate to serve!
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
~ NEW EPISODES EVERY WEEK ~
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me in my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and of course no BS vegan recipes.
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram:
Vegan Recipes Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialveganrev
You are watching:
VEGAN CAESAR SALAD DRESSING RECIPE | THE BEST!