Convincing scrambled tofu recipe, that actually resembles scrambled egg in taste and texture. A perfect quick and easy vegan breakfast, that also packs a decent amount of protein. All ingredients easily found in regular supermarkets, except for maybe the Black Salt (regular salt still tastes awesome, just loses the egg flavour a little – though let’s face it, scrambled EGG isn’t exactly a strong flavour.).
– 1 tbsp dairy-free butter
– 300g pack Silken Tofu (this type mimics scrambled egg texture)
– 1/4 tsp Ground Tumeric (for colour)
– 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
– 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
– Black Pepper (to taste)
– 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
– 1/2 tsp Black Salt (sulphur egg flavour)
– Chives to garnish (obviously optional!)
Music by Francesca Murray.
VEGAN SCRAMBLED TOFU (EGG) RECIPE | Easy Vegan Breakfast