Sharing my first “what I eat in a day video”. This was fun to film even though I filmed two of the recipes in a hurry. I will be filming more recipes in the future hopefully with better quality lighting (the summer lighting here in the Midwest is a disaster. haha).
Be sure to subscribe if you aren’t already.
– 2 1/2 cups Organic Rolled Oats
– 1 1/2 overripe banana
– 1 1/2 cups almond milk (or your choice of nut milk)
Blend together, Add cinnamon for flavour.
– T tbsp olive oil (Vegan butter if you prefer)
– 3 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
– 1/2 cup chopped onions
– 1 Tsp minced garlic
– 1/4 cups chopped cilantro
– 1Tbsp Chilli flakes (Skip or use a pinch if you don’t like spicy foods)
– A pinch of salt to taste
– Vegan Raw Caco Bar Recipe: https://goo.gl/GivkWd
Thank you so much!
Visit my blog: https://asakemi.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
WHAT I EAT IN A DAY (Easy Vegan/Plant-Based Recipes)