Subscribe to our channel for more Keto Recipes:
Get your “Done For You” 8-week Custom Keto Meal plan here:
Follow us on Instagram:
Chicken is one of the easiest to prepare and it is very versatile, you can do a lot of different kinds of dishes. Just like this Creamy Garlic Tuscan Chicken. An enticing meal with very simple steps to follow. No cooking expertise required!
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
200 grams Chicken Thigh
¼ cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
½ cup Spinach
2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
¼ cup Heavy Cream
2 Tbsp Water
¼ tsp Garlic powder
½ tsp Italian seasoning
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Heat the pan and add the olive oil.
3. Add the chicken thighs.
4. Cook each side until thoroughly cooked. Set aside.
5. Using the same pan, add the cherry tomatoes and spinach.
6. Then, add the parmesan cheese, heavy cream, and water.
7. Mix until well combined.
8. Add garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Season with salt.
9. Mix again until well combined.
10. Add back again the cooked chicken. Serve.
Energy – 640.3 kcal
Protein – 13g
Fat – 63.9g
Carbohydrates – 3.3g
Learn more about keto: